Important of Protein Metabolism
Quality of GP Protein. When the proteins you eat are digested, they’re broken down into individual amino acids so that cells in your body have access to whichever ones they need for the work at hand. About 70 percent of amino acids are used to synthesize new proteins. These proteins help build and repair tissues, including muscles, bones, and skin. They’re also used to produce enzymes that digest food and activate your metabolism. Amino acids that aren’t reassembled into proteins help make neurotransmitters and hormones.
Important to have quality Protein particles to Absorb and metabolize for best performance GP Protein. Protein is a large, complex molecule that must undergo a series of processes during digestion. During digestion and absorption, protein passes through many organs. Once protein is digested, the body can utilize its nutrients to build and repair many of the cells in the body. The body also uses the calories from protein which are released during the digestion process for energy when carbohydrates and fats are not available.
Protein absorption takes place in the jejunum and ileum portions of the small intestine. This process requires energy. Adenosine triphosphate is the energy source the body utilizes during protein absorption. The body uses the carrier protein transport system to absorb amino acids. Each amino acid group has a carrier protein that is responsible for transporting it from the intestines to the mucosa cells. Sodium and potassium are minerals needed for the amino acids to pass from the intestines through the villi and into the bloodstream.
• Flaxseeds Are Loaded With Nutrients.
• Flaxseeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats.
• Flaxseeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk.
• Flaxseeds Are Rich in Dietary Fiber.
• Flaxseeds May Improve Cholesterol.
• Flaxseeds May Lower Blood Pressure.
• They Contain High-Quality Protein.
• Flaxseeds May Help Control Blood Sugar level
• Protease may aid in digestion of protein.
• Reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
• Decrease inflammation ease muscle soreness and speedy recover after heavy workout.
• May also help in fight cancer
• Support normal digestion.
• Supports normal pancreatic enzyme levels.
• May help with symptoms of gluten sensitivity.
• Encourages nutrient absorption.
• Boost immune function.
• Aids in fat digestion and weight control.